Save on engineering time and improve efficiency with the TBox RM2, a compact, remote I/O expansion module for use with the TBox LT2.
COST EFFECTIVE NETWORK EXPANSION
- 5 ports including RS232, RS485, Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP and USB 2.0 host
- Access data with standard interfaces
- Quickly integrate with IT and IOT systems
- Flexibility to meet the existing and future needs of your infrastructure
- Class 1 Division 2 areas, FCC – UL/CSA, C-Tick approvals, RoHS compliant, CE.
- Rugged and robust for the harshest environments
If you’re short on space but need to expand your netwrok, the TBox RM2 is the ideal solution. The compact footprint enables the RM2 to be used in restricted spaces without compromising on processing power or functionality. Saving you money and time by not having to increase the size of your existing cabinets in order to increase the size of your network.
As with all TBox RTUs, the RM2 can automatically use push notifications to send multimedia messages to multiple recipients, such as complete mobile-friendly reports with live and historical information, alarms and event notifications; enabling you to access and interpret data on the move.